Who else hates unplanned rest days?? It’s that time of year again with a ton of sickness going around. Unfortunately my body is working on fighting something nasty off. I decided to listen to my body and give myself the rest I needed today and hopefully feel better tomorrow. A few tips to feel better fast and stay healthy this winter:
1. DRINK!! Even if you think you’ve drank a lot drink more. It’ll help flush the toxins out!!
2. Tea!! Tea not only is delicious and satisfying certain teas like echinacea, peppermint, & ginger tea!
3. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!! I used to be guilty of over doing it and pushing myself all the time. I ending up getting pneumonia 3 times within less than a year!! If you are feeling weirdly tired, exhausted, worn out, or even have just subtle symptoms of an illness, don’t push yourself! Take a day off and you should feel better the next day!! I’ve been doing a better job of listening to my body which has kept me a lot healthier this year!
4. Rest, relax, sleep. If you’re feeling out of it, take time to relax. Also make sure you’re getting enough sleep. It’s crucial to a healthy lifestyle!! 5. Take vitamin C, Zinc, & elderberry!! All of these supplements help support the immune system and will help keep you as healthy as possible!
6. Make sure you’re feeding your body like a temple and eating nutrient dense foods! Certain foods can even help boost the immune system like blueberries, oranges, peppers, & more!
7..... it’s disgusting but I SWEAR BY IT!! Mix about 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in an 8 ounce glass of water. Mix in ground ginger, turmeric, & cayenne pepper..... chug it as fast as you can and rinse your mouth right after!! I do this 5 days a week, it’s like a cleanse that reduces inflammation. Please try it you’ll understand why I do it if you’re consistent with it!!
How many of you are still munching on Thanksgiving leftovers 🍽
Are you still thinking of creative ways to make casseroles & soups to use up every last crumb❓
I have a great plan for you ‼️ Throw that shit OUT 🗑
If you think about it, keeping aaalllllll those leftovers in the fridge simply invites you the opportunity to continue overeating, binging & even worse staying off course from what you really want, which, is probably that last 5, 10, 15 pounds to come off ✌🏼 You don’t get a pass just because it’s the holiday season. If anything RIGHT NOW is when you need to be the most proactive at watching your input ⬅️ vs. output ➡️
The amount of sugars, dairy, oils, carbs & additives to make those dishes & deserts so yummy are what keep you going back for seconds, thirds & well, the next day!
For years I have struggled with binge eating & my relationship with food. There are times I’m really really good & there are times I am really really bad including, what I call “closet eating”.....mindlessly eating what I want when nobody else is around so I don’t have to hear the judgement. Does this sound like you 🙋🏼♀️
Learning to control these urges is key & I don’t have all the answers, but I certainly have an action plan to help. Would you be interested in learning my methods? DM me & let’s talk about how to stay successful through this holiday season! ✅
📸 @deanocook ❤️
Kama unawish kupungua kama mm tuwasiliane nikupe muongozo .
. PUNGUZA UNENE TOA NYAMA UZEMBE KWA KUTUMIA PRODUCT ZA AFYA NA SIO DAWA BALI NI VIRUTUBISHO VYA CHAKULA HAUARISHI UNAWEZA KUTUMIA POPOTE UNAPOKUWA ACHANA NA MAMBO YA KUHARISHA SIO MAZURI KIAFYA NJOO UTUMIE PRODUCT UPUNGUE KIAFYA BILA MADHARA YOYOTE
. PUNGUZA UZITO KWA SIKU 9 bila kuharibu Afya baadae.⠀⠀⠀
Tunauza program inayoweza kukusaidia 1. Detox(kutoa taka Mwili) siku 9⠀⠀⠀
2. Kupunguza uzito ndani ya siku 9⠀⠀⠀
3. Kukupa tabia nzuri za kula vizuri(kupungua uzito 70% ni Chakula na 30% ni Mazoezi.⠀⠀⠀
4. Kukupa tabia nzuri za mazoezi ⠀⠀⠀
5. Ngozi kung’aa (kwasababu ya detox)⠀⠀⠀
6. Kurekebisha mmen’genyo wa chakula(constipation) n.k .⠀⠀⠀
.kwa mawasilano zaid +255772794707 ⠀⠀
Our male members are slaying it in the Wheel Yoga class!🤸🏻♂️🧘🏻♂️
Wheel Yoga Classes:
Book a class at 6323 7009📲
Non-members are also welcome to book a trial class😊
Fullness is a great way to monitor how your body responds to certain foods based on its daily caloric needs. We’re not robots. We don’t burn the same amount of calories every single day. Our caloric needs vary widely based on a whole slew of variables — activity level, sleep patterns, menstrual cycle, thermic effect of food (TEF), etc.
Being more aware of fullness can help you:
▪️control emotional eating
▪️understand when to stop eating
It seems like most of us only know TWO modes of eating: STARVING or STUFFED. Very rarely do we actually take the time to slow down and sit quietly alone with our food and observe our physical cues. The truth is, your success is hanging out in the grey, not in the extremes.
And here’s the other thing about being more mindful with our food consumption: You’re not striving to feel full at all in order to maintain (or even lose weight). You should be in the practice of just trying to eliminate hunger, NOT chase fullness.
We don’t need to constantly be putting “gas in the car” throughout the day. Just consuming enough food to get us til our next meal (ideally, 4-5 hours in-between with no snacking). After every meal, you should feel as though you could go for a long walk or perform an intense workout (an hour later) without discomfort.
If this isn’t happening consistently at every meal, there’s a good chance you still need to practice portion management — use a smaller plate, eat mindfully, and pay close attention. If you’re listening, your body will communicate everything you need to know.
Is this easy? Hello no! It takes a ton of practice and patience, but through persistent practice, it becomes easier to identify your body’s ideal needs to effortlessly maintain a healthy weight.
#repost @hooper.fit .