Firefighters were called to a property where the build-up of oil on a grill pan has caused a fire when the electric oven was switched on.
Thankfully no one was hurt in this fire, however, it is worth making your customers aware of how important it is to keep the oven clean.
Research conducted by the Electrical Safety First charity concluded that almost a fifth (17%) of all accidental fires in the UK had not cleaned their ovens in over a year, which the charity pointed out posed a significant fire risk (Source: Kbb Revi #notimeforgrime#ovenclean#ovencleaning#banbury#stratforduponavon#ovencleaner
Gave my cordless vacuum cleaner a good wipe down tonight and washed all the filters. I really love my Bosch Athlet cordless vacuum. It has 3 suction settings and I basically clean my entire house on one charge. It has an hour run time on its first setting which cleans our tiled floors very well. I only use the second setting to vacuum the rugs in the lounge and kitchen. #Bosch#BoschAthlet#vacuum#cordlessvacuum#cleaning#clean#fresh#nodust#notimeforgrime