#birthdaygirl 💛 - 21 things I’ve learned in 21 years:
1. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable but also don’t give yourself away so easily.
2. Happiness is a choice. It’s a feeling (that you can look for in tender moments shared). 3. I am so so much stronger than I thought.
4. Everything happens for a reason.
5. Life is tough, but so are you. All the lows I have gone through only made me stronger.
6. You will lose friends. You will earn so many good new ones.
7. Quality is so much more important than quantity.
8. It is possible to love again.
9. Self love is the base for everything. When you don’t care about yourself, about your mental and physical health - life is so much harder.
10. Leaving your comfort zone is SO life changing.
11. IT IS ALL ABOUT BALANCE. Partying one day, working out the other day.
12. Don’t rely on romance to feel whole. Be your own woman.
13. It is ok to have standards.
You deserve it.
14. Forgive yourself. Being imperfect is such a human power.
15. You won’t please everyone. And that’s totally ok. I am no longer striving for it.
16. Be open to new perspectives.
17. Don’t buy things unless you know you’ll actually use/wear them.
18. It is ok to say no.
19. What’s meant to be, will be. Trust the timing of your life. Patience.
20. Listen. Listen to other people’s opinions, life experiences, advices, listen to everything. There’s a message in every saying - even when they do not speak.
21. I am complex, emotional, positive, independent, my mind is analytical and detail-oriented. I have diverse sets of interests, sometimes a perfectionist - but that’s alright. I am no longer doubting myself. Life is full of blessings and I am so so looking forward for more incredible years (shared with YOU). LOVE XX .
23 Stundes vor
Happy Monday. Another week of socialising our pups and spreading love and cuddles as we do it. Let’s go! #MondayMotivation 🐶
💖🌟 Good morning BEAUTIFUL people... would you believe it, we have just 2 weeks till Christmas 🎄! Are you feeling in the festive spirit yet? I still feel like I have so much to do / organise, I love the last minute dash of it all! So, that’s almost what I want to chat about today... uncertainty, not knowing what will happen, not knowing what the outcome will end up being. For me, this is something I’ve had to learn on my journey, honestly, I used to be a total control freak, I was always obsessed with needing to know EVERYTHING... when things would happen, what would happen, what the outcome of different situations would be before they even began... 🙈 honestly, it was tiring. After a little practice, I’m now learning to EMBRACE the NOT KNOWING, I’m learning to just LET GO & realise that it’s okay, I don’t always need to know all of the answers, it’s alright to not know what the outcome is going to be, plus, just by doing this it’s massively helping me to do something else that I’m learning on my journey... to LIVE IN THE MOMENT, honestly guys, this stuff has been pretty liberating.
Don’t get me wrong, this time of year especially when there’s lots going on it isn’t easy to live in each moment, especially when we’re always planning ahead for the future. However, when I live in the moment & surrender to not always having the answers to every problem, to surrender to not knowing an end outcome... It’s done total wonders for my mental health & wellbeing, as always, it’s an ongoing learning journey that I’m loving being on! So, what can you do this week to surrender, how can YOU embrace the uncertainty, & just LET GO... you might see that as giving up, it really isn’t, it’s simply saying that, okay, although I don’t know why this is happening, although I don’t know what the end outcome will be, I trust that it will ALL WORK OUT for the BETTER! I’m sending you tons of LOVE ❤️ & LIGHT 💡 for the week ahead, have a BEAUTIFUL one!
23 Stundes vor
L’art d être heureux par soi même est Quand on sais comment être sain avec soi 🥰happy Monday 💋 #mondaymotivation#quotes#
It’s another week for meeting business goals and we sure can’t do that without the help of social media and its components.
Comment your 2019 social media platform for 2019??? 👇🏽👇🏽
Mine is Instagram and Facebook business manager.
Follow, like and comment for more advertising tips on these platforms.
Have a profitable Monday.
#mondaymotivation #advertisingmadeeasy#facebookmanager #instagramads