Here at Resource Global ATX, we seek to mobilize a global movement of engaged next generation leaders who are having a transformative Gospel impact on their local communities and workplaces.
We’re so excited to make it official here in Austin with the Resource Global ATX Launch Party on November 14 from 6-8pm at County Line on the Lake. We look forward to connecting with you all for an evening of powerful speakers, inspiring musical performances, great BBQ, and a community of leaders working to create positive change!
For more info email [email protected] and RSVP at rgaustinlaunch.splashthat.com!
1 Tag vor
Love Limitless invites you to our First Annual Open Day!
Spend the evening with Love Limitless to learn more about our work, our vision and how you can partner with us over canapés, drinks and live performances.
Time: 7pm to 9pm
Venue: Actors East,
75 Kingsland High Street
For tickets, click the link in the bio.
Our collection day for Operation Christmas Child boxes is THIS SUNDAY!⠀
Help us reach our goal of 250 boxes!
1 Tag vor
Let us encourage you with some valuable insight to navigate the road ahead.
1. If you don’t read Scripture daily, START. Consider reading Ephesians 1-6 for the next 30 days. Invite the Holy Spirit to give you revelation into what you read. You need to become grounded in Christ and His power in you to become the warrior that you are. You are an heir to the Kingdom of God. Put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD.
2. Pray. Let your heart be open to God through your words. You don’t need to have a certain prayer. Just talk with your Father and invite the Holy Spirit to carry your heart and questions to your Father’s ear. And it is vital that you listen for His response.
3. Be intentional about being in church regularly. You need to be around other believers and allow worship to build you up as you pursue your personal relationship with God who desperately wants a personal relationship with you.
4. If you are not in a small group, FIND ONE. You need a regular time with a small group of believers to dive in with and let your roots go deep. Invite the Holy Spirit into this process.
5. If you are a man, you need to be in a men’s group. Jesus was the one Man who could have done it by Himself. HE DID’T. He surrounded Himself with men for the journey. Follow His example. You need men to sharpen you and for you to sharpen.
6. Consider completing the 30-Days To LIVE FREE YouVersion reading plan.
#mensministry #ministry#discipleship#lovegrowserve#recovery#setfree#walkengagelive#truenorthokc#faith#gospel#god#love#hope#dailyinspiration#encouragement#jesus#worship#christian#christ#christianity#pray#prayer#truth#inspiration#motivation#wisdom#bible #blessed #lifechurch#oklahoma