Y por acá paso a dejarles esta receta MEGA FÁCIL que preparé hace un ratito y les mostré cómo en mis historias 🤤🤤🤤 ideal para este calor !!! 🥵.
🌟🌟🌟 HELADO DE 3 INGREDIENTES 🌟🌟🌟.
👉🏻 Para hacerlo solo tenes que procesar 2 tazas de fruta congelada: yo usé frutos rojos @holafresali (podes combinarlas por ejemplo la banana le queda increíble a esta mezcla pero no tenia congelada en este momento), 3 cdas de yogur descremado o leche descremada o bebida vegetal o yogur vegano o agua, stevia a gusto ❤️. Acordate que tenés que parar el procesador y con ayuda de una cuchara revolver y volver a procesar para que quede una mezcla cremosa.
👉🏻 Llevar a freezer por 1 hora al menos y listo!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻.
4 Stundes vor
Ryggen fik smadder her til aften💃🏽
Efter en lang dag på arbejdet, er det altid rart at komme ned og træne! Selvom man er træt, synes jeg det er det hele værd 🤩.
Ingen bedre afslutning på dagen! 🙌🏼
Hvad har i fået trænet i dag?🏋🏽♀️
Hit snooze this morning (mistake). Running out the door with a smoothie for breakfast (thank goodness for @dailyharvest). 😅 But sharing this oatmeal bowl from yesterday’s breakfast and my top three tips for how to take pretty food photos:
✖️ Find the place in your home that has the best natural lighting that isn’t too blue
✖️ Use a photo editing app for minor edits
✖️ Figure out a style that works for you and that you love - be creative! Maybe you use a board as a background or maybe your dog’s face is in the background of all of your photos (if this is the case, please let me know). Just do your thing because you’ll have more fun with it!
. . .
Fellow foodies: what are your favorite tips for taking pretty photos?
. . .
▶️ @quaker egg white protein oats
-1/2 cup rolled oats cooked on the stove according to package directions in 1 cup water — then added 1 tbsp chia seeds & 1 scoop @nuzest_usa vanilla clean lean protein (code KPINGITSIMPLE) + 1/4 cup egg whites — whisked til fluffy
Topped with blueberries, @georgiagrinders cinnamon vanilla pecan peanut butter, maple syrup, & hemp seeds
. . .
. . .
. . .
1 Tag vor
5 TIPS FOR A BETTER GYM SESSION ⬇️✅
1. Have intent. Do you have a goal for your session? Or are you just going out of habit? The moment you set an intention for the session is the moment you show up for yourself.
2. Put your phone away. How many times have you been distracted by an IG post or a funny facebook video mid-way through your workout? I don't know about you, but it can take me completely out of my focus and intent when I start scrolling during my rests. Give yourself an hour to focus solely on yourself, it's one of the only times in the day that we get to do this.
3. Have a plan. The times when I go to the gym with no plan are the times I leave feeling like I didn't do anything. Anyone else feel me on this? Maybe it's because I understand and believe in the science behind programming, but having a plan for my workout pushes me through the session and I leave knowing that I am progressing towards my goal.
4. Warm-up and Prime your muscles. If you've never primed for your specific workout session, the first time you do it will be a game-changer. Ever since I started priming properly for each session instead of just walking on the treadmill to warm-up, I have seen increased mobility and strength, better mind-muscle connection and better movement patterns -- basically a WAY better workout.
5. Dress in something comfortable and functional. Everybody is unique on this one, but coming from personal experience I know how distracted I can get when my leggings are digging into the wrong places or my sports bra is itching me. When you don't have to think about your outfit, you can concentrate more on your movement patterns and form.
What are your tips for a better gym session? ⬇️
Wearing @echt_apparel code: ERICA💕
Sweet and savory Miso Maple Glazed Mushrooms by @earthofmariaa are our downfall! What are you having for lunch?!
👉To find the #recipe, (& all of the #Vegan#recipes featured on this account) click the link in profile
🎉Featured on the Vegan Lunch Feed on our Website | thefeedfeed.com/vegan-lunch (Feed edited by @peachytales)
⭐Keep tagging "#feedfeed @thefeedfeed" and REGISTER on thefeedfeed.com for a chance to be featured here and on our site!
#plantpowered #vegansofig #veganfoodshare#whatveganseat #veganfood#eatclean#cleaneating #healthyfood#dairyfree #veganfoodporn#mushrooms#miso#misoglaze#easyvegan#ricebowl
2 Stundes vor
Being a busy parent, fitness professional and Director of the @ddpyogaperformancecenter means King can only have time to fuel himself with the best plant-based products available ... and that's why he relies on @drinkorgain each and every day. Orgain's organic plant based protein powder serves up 21g of vegan protein and only 150 calories in every serving. To get through a challenging day, King fuels his body with clean, organic nutrition with a complete amino acid profile, no added sugar and no artificial sweeteners.
In addition to providing the building blocks for healthy muscles and tissues, plant protein may also be beneficial for weight loss. Plant-based proteins tend to be lower in calories and fat than animal proteins but higher in fiber and essential nutrients. By swapping plant proteins for animal proteins, you can reduce your caloric intake and boost your daily nutrient profile. With Orgain, there's no need to consume a variety of plant proteins to get all of the essential amino acids, as it contains a complete amino acid profile.
We encourage you to head over to Orgain.com and place an order today. Use our discount code AMBASSADOR3647 to receive 30% OFF your order PLUS FREE SHIPPING on your first order!
Podia vir aqui usar uma frase super motivacional, mas não vou! .
Usei essa foto de hoje para dizer que sim: vocês terão que lidar com desconfortos diariamente, e tá tudo certo, faz parte da vida adulta amigos. (Meu desconforto foi treinar hoje sem vontade alguma, num calor de 35 graus) .
O que cabe a vocês é escolher qual guerra querem entrar, qual jogo querem jogar;
Podem escolher se acomodar e não ter o desconforto do exercício ou das renúncias alimentares, e sentir o desconforto de doenças cardíacas, viver a base de medicações, sobrepeso, e nenhuma disposição para quando chegar o final de semana e curtir amigos e famílias;
Lembre-se sempre este corpo irá te acompanhar para toda sua vida: cuide bem dele, que ele cuidará bem de você! .