Recipe credit: @health_fitnessarena
.This Vegan pudding is creamy, chocolatey, flavourful and super easy to make! try it out, you’ll love it! Here you have the recipe:
• 5 dl coconut milk
• 2 dl water
• 70 g unrefined sugar
• a pinch of salt
• 45 g cacao powder
• 120 g dark chocolate
• 1 tsp agar agar
1. Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
2. In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
3. Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
4. Place agar agar in a glas, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
6. Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely and let it rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
Time is $$ Thank you @wahlpro for making the #10 and #12 guard. You have saved me so much time over the years!! These are perfect for the person who just wants the hair left finger length all around. The #10 is great for people who just want enough left to put the front up with gel. I always go back and wet the hair and cross check with scissors but these 2 guards can give you a nice even base to work from. I used a 4 next...tapered down the neck and sideburn area with a nice edge and some gel and he was a different person!