At @tonara_music we can come up with many reasons to start playing guitar, but here are 10 main ones!
1. Simply plugging in your guitar, playing it, and listening to the music you’re creating can make you feel good—orgasmically so. According to a neuroscientific study hearing music triggers the release of dopamine in the brain, the same chemical that’s released during sex.
2. A dual study found that stress can be reduced on a genomic level by playing an instrument.
3. It’s not about competition
You play guitar because you love it. You can learn or be inspired by someone who is amazing but there is no reason you should compete or need to be as good as. Create your own style. That is what makes a real musician.
4. If you play the guitar—or any musical instrument, for that matter—you’re more likely to have sharper brain function, which can help guard against mental decline in the future. Open a songbook and study up.
5. Researchers found that patients who practiced music for more than 100 minutes a day showed a significant drop in blood pressure and a lower heart rate than those who didn’t. Three of the test subjects? Guitarists.
Guitar playing is a great way to interact and get to know different kinds of people😉
6. Music is emotion
A lot of famous guitar players are not that technical but are brilliant creators. So you don’t have to be an amazing guitar player to play beautiful music. While there is nothing wrong with being a good technical guitar player, in fact it is in your advantage to develop a good technique… in the end you have to move people with your music.
8. Your guitar could help you earn the big bucks: Researchers found that musicians who picked up an instrument at an early age had a better chance of launching successful invention.
9. According to a Cambridge University study, musicians continue being creative even when they’re not playing their instruments.
10. Oftentimes, guitarists record their sessions. But bring your recordings to the gym and you might see a physical benefit: Scientists found that music actually made exercising less exhausting for study participants.
15 Stundes vor
Monday inspiration from @epahud with one lucky flute student! 😍💫🎶
9 Stundes vor
I’m the woods where all the great violins were born 🎻
시민 예술 교육프로그램의 “비타민c” 강좌중,
더클래식바움에서 “400년 클래식 음악” 이라는 제목으로 4주간 강의 합니다.
관심있는분은 또따또가 운영센터로 문의주시면 감사하겠습니다.
강의 내용: “400년 클래식 음악”
강의 시간: 2019.9.28-10.26 매주 토요일 10:30-12:30 4회 (10.19 휴강)
강의장소: BACH (부산 중구 중앙동4가 40-11번지 4층)
강의신청: 또따또가 운영센터 051-466-1978 .
#비타민c #클래식강의 #중앙동 #또따또가 #더클래식바움 #bach #클래식음악 #classicalmusic#klassichemusik
5 Minutes vor
Beethoven Sonata no. 11 (1st)
slow and metronomic practice all week for me (competition saturday!). that means all focus goes to liszt, beethoven, and bach. im not with the metronome at all sometimes, so i gotta fix that with even MORE slow practice. 🤷♂️ ya gotta do what you gotta do
scales: 45 mins
bach: 45 mins mins
beethoven: 45 mins
liszt: 45 mins
today: 3 hrs
Bach Italian Concerto mvt.3